Friday 19 October 2012

LISTENING : Sixto Rodriguez - Crucify Your Mind

So its Friday, it's raining and it's a Sugar man kind of day - 




Sixto in London

I have been listening to Sixo Rodriguez AKA 'The Sugarman' since I first heard him - weirdly, in a skate video, during my first year of Uni. Since then there has been an utterly BRILLIANT documentary, Searching For Sugarman made about this little known 60's superstar that never was, I really would recommend you catch it - its inspiring and goes without saying has brilliant music throughout.



Today I seem to have had the soundtrack from the film on repeat, especially Crucify Your Mind, listen to it on Spotify here and the full album here.

He's also playing in LONDON at the roundhouse in a few weeks, get the tickets here whilst you can!

xx O xx

No comments:

Post a Comment